Saturday, January 28, 2012

Review: Ulta Automatic Eyeliner






Basic Stats for Ulta Automatic Eyeliner:
Formula: waterproof eyeliner
Wear: very pigmented and long-wearing, even on the waterline!
Coverage: n/a
Shade Info: 11 shades on Ulta website, may differ in stores
Cost/Availability: $8.00. Available at Ulta stores or ulta.com.
Packaging: Slim color-coordinated tube, twist-up dispenser
My Rating: 10 out of 10 Stars!
Review: 
I received this as a gift on Christmas from my mom, and repurchased on January 9th for the Black shade. When I got the first one, I had doubts, but I was decently surprised. I really love this eyeliner! I have a lot of problems getting eyeliner on my waterline because I have very watery eyes, but this one gives me no problems. 
I really like the color Black/Brown, it’s dark enough to be able to be called as such but still be a noticeable brown. The black is not the darkest black ever, but still VERY nice and pigmented. The small size is great too. I love the fact you can get thick and thin lines with this. I normally apply it thinly on my upper lash line and on the first third of my lower lash line. It’s a great way to open up my eyes.
I highly recommend this eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment