Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation: Review









Basic Stats for Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation:
Formula: liquid
Wear: average wear, lasts me throughout the school day (8 hours) but by the time I’m home at 8 (extra 6 hours) it’s faded significantly. 
Coverage: medium, but decently buildable
Shade Info: 12 shades shown on Maybelline website
Cost/Availability: $8.49. Available at drugstores, Ulta, or anywhere Maybelline is sold.
Packaging: Cylindrical glass bottle with a pump (LOVE)
My Rating: 8.5 out of 10 Stars!
Maybelline says: Air-whipped liquid provides perfecting coverage for 100% poreless skin. Ideal for normal skin. Oil-free, fragrance-free, Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin.
This is my favorite foundation. I always go back to it and try to use it as long as I can. I have very pale skin, and during the summer I’m only the second shade, around this time (winter), I am shade 1. At my palest it is too dark and I resort to my next favorite, Maybelline SuperStay. I like the coverage, It’s great for my normal-combo skin and has enough to cover my every-once-in-a-while pimples and slight uneven skin tone. I also love the fact it has a pump! I learned that I only need 1.5-2 pumps to cover my whole face. I apply this with my fingers, but you might get more coverage with a foundation brush or stippling brush.
I really wish Maybelline offered lighter colors in this line, for us fair-skinned beauties out there. I would highly recommend this to everyone that can wear this foundation, shade-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment