Friday, February 17, 2012

Update: Further Thoughts on Ulta Liner

Hey everyone,
So I thought I might share with you all my slightly changed thoughts on the Ulta Automatic Eyeliner. I still love it, don't get me wrong, but with further use I am just learning more about it.

New issues:

  • Pigmentation- I wish it was more pigmented. I see liners like UD's Perversion and Maybelline's Master Drama and then look at mine and sigh. If you want a deep, dark black I would suggest going elsewhere.
  • Fading/Smudging- This liner fades slightly, but smudges a lot. I will admit I rub my eyes sometimes, but never rough or right on top of the liner, I always avoid it. It smudges a ton on my lower lashline, and its only been 3.5 hours since I applies it. 
Just wanted to update, thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment