Monday, June 4, 2012

FOTD: Everyday Look

Hello everyone!

Last night I took some pictures of my everyday makeup for you guys.

Products Used-
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer in Light
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Sheer Tint
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Supreme Foundation in Warm Ivory (mixed with a bit of Clinique Even Better in Ivory to balance out the undertones- Laura was too pink for me)
ELF High Definition Powder
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara
Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara
Maybelline Master Precise Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner (upper lashline)
Maybeliine Master Drama Eyeliner in Midnight Master (lower lashline)

Yes, that is my natural lip color- I hate it! Wish they were lighter/more pinky nude. Whatever, I'm not a lipstick girl.

Hope you enjoyed this FOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment